Sleigh bells ring

05.11.2009

Es wird langsam weihnachtlich im Atelier. Wird ja auch schon knapp mit der Zeit. Allerdings fange ich beim drucken und werkeln an Weihnachtslieder zu summen, das ist kein so guter Nebeneffekt. Alles andere fühlt sich aber ganz gut an. Hier ein klein wenig zum gucken: 

--------
It's Christmas Time in my studio. Just a few weeks to go and the products have to be ready to go out. Yay. But I found myself humming some christmas melodies during printing and crafting... and that's really a way too much. I mean eating Lebkuchen is enough in november. 

8 Kommentare

  1. You're more organized than me :) I'd better get a move on or Santa will have been and gone :) What's Lebkuchen?

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. That's difficult, I didn't found a translation for Lebkuchen. Check this site http://www.honigundpfeffer.de/ to get an idea of German Lebkuchen and please tell me how do you name it. It is like gingerbread, not so much ginger but more chocolate ;) yummie

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. hej...echt schöne tags...hohoho...;)

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. schaut das nur so aus, oder hast du da wirklich braune locherverstaerker?! die suche ich naemlich schon ewig ... ueberall gibt es nur noch weisse aus plaste :(

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. lebkuchen = gingerbread !

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. ja, die weissen kenn ich, hab ich auch, wie man sieht ;) die braunen gibt es irgendwo auf etsy, hab ich neulich mal gesehen. Falls Du die in Deutschland auch findest, gib Bescheid. Ich habe keine benutzt, die Hangtags gibt es so zu kaufen.

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. The only similar thing in UK is Gingerbread, but really we have nothing that is like it! Maybe They will still have some in the shops in January when I come to Berlin, I hope Yumm!

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Guess it will be gone in January. But I'll send you some ;)

    AntwortenLöschen

++ Be nice. Anonymous comments won't be published. ++

Latest Instagrams

© Small Caps . Design by Fearne.